Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Inspiration Post

Hi everyone it is Margaret here.
It is my turn to do the inspiration post for today.  I am a bit late as it is nearly midnight here in Sydney, Australia.  I didn't have a chance to look up and try a different card technique so I have done a digital scrapbook page to show how easy it is.  I don't normally do digital layouts but I am so far behind with my scrapbooking I thought I would have a go at doing some.  I have used Microsoft Publisher to do my layout.

I have layered photos from two different visits to Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia onto Create with TLC Jungle digi paper 2 and typed heading with WordArt and typed journalling in text boxes.

I hope you will scroll down and see the other work by the design team and join in our card and scrapbook challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO Margaret!! I've never tried digital scrapbooking before but your page turned out lovely!! Great Job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Margaret. Love the great pictures and writings. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x